Monday, September 5, 2011

The Big Catch Up Post

Hey ya'll,

I have been MIA for a while now and thought I might catch you up.

Since the RR reunion, I did summery type things and went to Camp Veritas again, which is always amazing!

I've also hooked up with a lot of teenage orphan advocators! I never realized how big of a community there was! I have met so many great people, such as the Guardian Angels, 4Girls4Christ, and some independent advocators like myself.  It's been a blast and they've encouraged me to become a prayer warrior! I'm really excited! I can't wait to begin a serious campaign to bring home a child!  In the past I have picked kids to pray for, and my most recent little girly, Josie, who has a family! Yay!

Prayer request! Please pray for Tripp Roth! He is so dear to my heart! If you haven't heard of this little cutie yet look at my blog list and check out "EB"ing a Mommy.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a great summer! Keep up the posting! LOVE your blog! :)

    Sarah (a friend of your big bro's!)
    www.matthew18vs14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete