Thursday, August 12, 2010

Rainy Day Haze

It hasn't begun raining yet but I can feel it hanging in the air.  It's one of those where you just have no idea what to do.  Sometimes I'll read for two hours, or draw some random doodle.  But today just feels "blah".

Then my mind starts racing with random thoughts like, "What's Jenny doing right now, When will this process by over, When will I be able to hold her in my arms tell her what a privilege it is to be her sister?"  Sometimes my thoughts are so deep it makes me want to cry.  It's like I'll never be able to see her.  But then I remember it's all in God's hands and I know everything will be solved.  Pray that she will be home soon!  We need her more than she needs us!



On a happier note, Addisu's birthday is coming!  I am so excited because even though he had a birthday last year with us I can't wait to give him his presents and make his cake.  This year he knew what he wanted so it's more personal when he finally sees what he's wanted!

No comments:

Post a Comment